A business without a set of data is certainly not in a state to grow, any sort of industry insights and trends can only be figured out if there is a constant flow of information into the data systems.
The pace at which the economy is flourishing in this technologically advanced society there is only ever going to be a scarcity of data. To grow your business however, data integrity plays a very significant role. It refers to the actual valuation of any sort of data being collected that can directly be used to either monetise the data, create internal investments or mergers & acquisitions within the industry. 
You can have data without information, but you can’t have information without data
– Daniel K. Moran
A business strategy in today’s day and age has to involve an automated system into its operations that can provide a constant load of data. A basic project management tool can help you automate your business, create customer database and even increase the workflow productivity. This can help you transform and grow your business operations wildly.
Multinational businesses rely on Big Data for a variety of sources and the race is getting bigger every year. Truth is, Only information can lead the businesses of today to an innovative edge and the ones who rightly know it go on to produce much bigger & sustainable results.
Here are 5 reasons Why Knowing your business data is Important!
- Security: The foremost reason for any business owner to know their organisations data is for the information to be secured. The internal information and the customers database have to be protected at all times. This helps maintain the business value and reputation in the industry.
Recent events this year have highlighted security breach cases involving some of the Silicon Valley giants. An ERP system can integrate all of the information on a database and keep it secured at the same time, this helps create a regulatory system and trust amongst the customers and organisational members.
- Growth: A businesses own information and trends can always act as a guiding agent to predict forthcomings, this can help deviate the future operations into the right direction. Any business is looking to grow and expand at all times, with relevant information at hand one can depict their own shortfalls and create a strategy towards an inventive – growth oriented future. This can be in the form of managing workforce, assets, quality control and the overall business process.
- Efficiency: Fast paced workforce is only looking for faster ways to do their work. Admissible insights from the information and stored data can act as performance tracker that can help figure out how to be more productive. This involves insights from real-time communication, time tracking and optimising the overall quality.The organisations are trying to become leaner and faster. Agile growth trends has helped hundreds to become better decision makers and raise their efficiency bars on a daily basis.
- Performance: A set of data can analyse the overall performance management of an organisation. Performance reviews can help create a sustainable growth structure in the company. With advanced machine learning and new generational technology like blockchain evolving around the globe the data is getting even bigger. This urgency requires fast adapting organisations who aren’t afraid to grow swiftly using technology. A simple field service management software can help monitor quality of the business. Features like performance management can gather timely performance reviews that can directly be relatable to productivity of the workforce.
- Demand: At all times, a business should be aware of what is trending in the market and what’s the estimated demand. Knowing what the market wants roughly always plays out positively. Tools in a simple ERP software such as financial reporting can help minimise expenses and determine which department needs organisations most attention or funds. It can also in the long run help determine patterns in the market and understand customers real problems.
It was only a few decades ago that the practice of gathering information and running analytics to get information was being used for decision making in fortune companies. Evolution has brought us to a point where the ability to work fast and in an agile manner creates a competitive edge amongst worldly organisations.
High-performance analytics lets you do things you never thought about before because the data volumes were just way too big. For instance, you can get timely insights to make decisions about fleeting opportunities, get precise answers for hard-to-solve problems and uncover new growth opportunities – all while using IT resources more effectively.
From the white paper Big Data Meets Big Data Analytics
We believe the shift in the service industry is yet to transcend.
Business technology has become an integral part of the digital era that we live in. A 21st-century business that does not have the technology to drive its operations is likely to not be able to sustain itself. Investing in the right technology for business process management can significantly increase the efficiency of a business, getting the most out of your organisation’s resources and driving changes that keep pace with a more dynamic business environment is essential.
Technology can help you streamline production, reduce costs, and increase your customer base
This is where Enterprise Resource Planning systems come in. Implementing them can streamline operations as they can be tailored to meet the requirements of your business. Businesses of all sizes in all industry sectors rely on Enterprise Resource Planning solutions to streamline their core business processes – finance and accounting, inventory and supply chain, manufacturing and human resource management (HRM), customer relationship management (CRM) and other important activities. Every business should have the ability to use technology at their disposal to get a clear and comprehensive view of their key resources – people, processes, workflow and quality. Aligning the business strategy of an organisation with technology has enormous benefits, this alignment will help you save time, accelerate response time, plan ahead and reduce the redundancy in your business process management.
“Every business should have the ability to use technology at their disposal to get a clear and comprehensive view of their key resources”
How Enterprise Resource Planning Systems streamline business process management and drive efficiency:
- Process Automation: Based on how the ERP solution is implemented, the systems comprise of various modules for various aspects of a business, it allows a seamless flow of information across the various divisions that may exist in an organisation. The workflow redundancy is reduced along with human error via process automation.
- Business Integration: ERP systems use a central database for all operations of the business, this helps significantly reduce cost and improves efficiency as the manual process work is automated. This also helps in achieving business intelligence as all the information for the business can be easily accessed at one integrated location.
- Business Intelligence: Enterprise Resource Planning systems ensure consistency in business process management, once the data is stored, different users can easily access, collaborate, and manipulate data as needed. The use of real-time data significantly improves decision making and quality assurance as members of the organisation can easily monitor and analyse the data available.
The emergence of cloud computing integrated with ERP systems has helped increase the adaptation of these systems by all types of organisations, a cloud-based solution can be implemented quickly and offer the flexibility to be customised based on the requirements of the business. In order to stay competitive and expand in today’s competitive climate, it is imperative for organisations of all sizes to integrate software solutions that would help them monitor and streamline processes which would lead to improved business intelligence.
It’s time to embrace the future!
- 5 ERP Functions to Improve Your Business Processes. (2018). Retrieved from https://www.markinson.com.au/company/blog/5-erp-functions-to-improve-your-business-processes/
- Business operations: Using technology to improve operational processes – Fourth Source. (2018). Retrieved from http://www.fourthsource.com/tech/business-operations-using-technology-improve-operational-processes-22584
- Deskera (2018). ERP for Service Industries, Deskera. Retrieved from https://www.deskera.com/erp-for-services/
- CRM & ERP Integration: 6 Major Benefits – Workwise LLC. (2018). Retrieved from https://www.workwisellc.com/blog/crm-erp-integration-6-major-benefits/
- DBSync – Benefits of Automating ERP System. (2018). Retrieved from https://www.mydbsync.com/blogs/benefits-of-automating-erp-system/
- How can Business Automation be Achieved by ERP System?. (2018). Retrieved from https://www.augustinfotech.com/how-to-automate-business-processes-with-erp-system/
- How ERP Systems Can Automate Business Processes | Icreon. (2018). Retrieved from http://blog.icreon.us/launch/erp-systems-automate-business-processes
- Ismail, N. (2018). 6 key advantages of ERP and CRM software integration. Retrieved from https://www.information-age.com/6-key-advantages-erp-crm-software-integration-123465846/
- Murphy, C. (2018). 5 Signs That Cloud ERP Has Serious Momentum. Retrieved from https://www.forbes.com/sites/oracle/2015/12/24/5-signs-that-cloud-erp-has-serious-momentum/#5dc73ec6e8cc
- News, E., & businesses, H. (2018). How ERP solutions could address problems of small businesses – erpinnews. Retrieved from https://erpinnews.com/erp-solutions-address-problems-small-businesses
- Pitman, J., Pitman, J., & Eagar, B. (2018). Streamline Your Business Processes With ERP. Retrieved from https://www.entrepreneurmag.co.za/advice/growing-a-business/performance-and-growth/streamline-your-business-processes-with-erp/
- started, G. (2018). Why Selecting ERP Software Is Like Getting Married & How to Pick the Right One For You. Retrieved from https://www.shopify.com/enterprise/83899270-why-selecting-erp-software-is-like-getting-married-how-to-pick-the-right-one-for-you
- Streamlining ERP Implementations. (2018). Retrieved from https://www.industryweek.com/planning-amp-forecasting/streamlining-erp-implementations
- The value of Business Intelligence in ERP systems | abas. (2018). Retrieved from https://abas-erp.com/en/news/value-business-intelligence-erp-systems
- Wailgum, T., & Perkins, B. (2018). What is ERP? A guide to enterprise resource planning systems. Retrieved from https://www.cio.com/article/2439502/enterprise-resource-planning/enterprise-resource-planning-erp-definition-and-solutions.html
All business owners and managers essentially want the same thing: bigger profits, an efficient workplace, and happy customers. When you’re running a cleaning company, this means having your back room sorted with good systems in place, keeping up to speed with the latest industry developments, and delivering quality work and service to your clients consistently.
The most successful cleaning companies have nailed these key areas, and you can too. Here we’ll share four tips to help you boost your profits, work smarter and impress your clients every time.
Continue reading %s
Today, technology is everywhere, and it has changed the way we work forever. For those of us in the cleaning industry, innovations and new technology are transforming the way we deliver our services, manage our resources and promote our business.
Technology that reduces your labour costs and increases your efficiency, both on the ground and in the office, will bring value to your organisation. Whether it’s a new cleaning product, software solution or piece of equipment, keeping up with the latest developments is a must if you want to get ahead. Here are four simple and effective ways leading cleaning companies are using technology to grow their business – and you can too.
Continue reading %s
Direct8 has been in the cleaning industry for over 25 years. For Direct8, all clients are equally important and the company continually strives to perform as market leader in the industry. Their reputation as a quality service provider in the hospitality and commercial cleaning industry is one to be envied.
With this in mind, the management team of Direct8 sought to find an activity management system like no other.
Continue reading %s
The leadership team at Clientskey were in Sydney this week discussing the ongoing partnership with InClean magazine.
Eric Tselios of Clientskey met with Samantha Ewart and Claire Hibbit from InClean Magazine to ensure the continued success of the ISSA expo as it rolls into NSW later this year and NZ early next year.
Continue reading %s
The Australian ISSA expo allowed us to showcase a product we believe will help you work better. We loved talking to many new and prospective clients about “innovation in delivering improved performance, productivity, safety, and sustainability”.
As we prepare for the next leg of the Cleaning and Hygiene Expo in New Zealand, our team is not resting on their accomplishments. The Clientskey web platform and mobile application is in continual development; testing and improving. We listen to what you need to get the job done, not just manage the paper on your desk. The Clientskey team want you to take charge of your day.
“The real difference is in how empowered you feel over your work” Continue reading %s
With over 10 years experience as Operations Manager for Clean-A-Maniacs, Peter understands the importance of maintaining productivity and assuring quality standards.
His daily responsibilities include overseeing and evaluating the activity of contracted staff responsible for delivering excellence to all clients, large or small. The challenges of effectively distributing daily work orders to contractors, overseeing management of materials and equipment as well as maintaining client relations has kept him very busy over the years.
Too busy putting out fires leaves little time in the day to touch base with the little guys. This is where opportunities for growth lie. Spending 80% of time on 20% of clients can be counterproductive. As the small operator expands and grows, his team must be ready to grow with them. Small operations, with basic work order specifications may one day become one of the most important clients.
Last week, Peter visited a small but loyal client for the first time in years. They discussed the importance of clear work orders and schedules that are measurable. Using ClientsKey, even the smallest of partners is able to immediately assess the quality of activity. Through the ClientsKey cloud based activity management portal, all the important people know exactly what’s going on. Big or small, every client is important.
Do you want to exceed company sales and operations goals?
ClientsKey can dynamically manage your time and resources. Give your company the power to instantly create and assign activity with assurance that your team is deployed effectively and your client is in the loop.
The best business tools are the ones your team actually uses. From the smallest to the most complex client, everyone is equally important.
Deliver on agreed specifications and improve the quality of your customers experience through dynamic management of your team’s activity. Create transparency and empower your team by planning and executing on a single platform.
At ClientsKey, we believe that our industry tailored activity based monitoring system is unique. It will enable you to optimise your workflow and maximise client satisfaction.
The focus with commonly used monitoring systems has been in detecting deviations from the planned performance.
We know you believe your organisation has great people. We understand your team is growing and with more multi-site operations, the necessity to operate remotely and independently becomes crucial to success. Bringing all this together can be a challenge.
ClientsKey will allow your organisation to streamline workflow management processes around any task or activity. Move your business forward and dynamically manage your time and workflow. Improve team productivity and immediately assess client satisfaction with real time cloud based monitoring. All this from the single, easy to use clientsKey platform.
Stay tuned and read some of our testimonials from some of our key partners.
How is your company going to improve productivity in 2016?
Does your company benefit from a cloud based, real time overview of daily operations? How do you monitor resources and manage activity?
Success for your service industry depends on clearly defined work specifications with your client and the transparent delivery of activities.
This is not always the case and we hear of a number of industries demanding a more efficient way of delivering excellence in managed services. When a client engages Australia’s leading hygienic services company for a washroom service across multiple sites and offices across Victoria, there is a clear and defined set of activity that needs to occur each week. The reporting system for service delivery needs to be more than signed confirmation that a representative has arrived for the job. The client should demand a level of certainty that the work has been completed to agreed specifications. The provider must have assurance in achieving the required standard of service excellence. Accountability for service delivery through accurate and timely monitoring.
Unlock the potential to streamline your companies operations with ClientsKey.
At ClientsKey, we understand that a successful service industry workplace relies on team productivity and a transparent workflow.
Deliver an activity based monitoring service to your valued clients through:
-Agreed client specifications and defined activity to allocated resources for each job.
-A cloud based system that links the service team to the service delivery in real time.
-On the spot evaluation and assurance of successfully delivered activity.
-Accountable feedback of issues or complaints assuring prompt resolution.
Would you like to identify how ClientsKey can unlock the potential in your business?